MY ELBERT is unlike any other program you have tried before. That’s because I am not your typical educator. This is alternative education model that:
• Provides the science-based solution to reach the core of diverse cerebral learning based on individual assessments, that eliminates failure once they are equipped at this level.
• A sure-fire way to conquer phonics and alternative approaches to comprehensive reading and literacy.
• Plus, you’ll benefit from enrichment tools you can use to help with at-home learning and classroom management.
My program allows you to stop shuffling students/children through their season of discovery and clarity and begin empowering with confidence and actionable steps. I know this sounds like bold claims, but I have perfected these strategies with students ages 18 months to 81 years old since 2004.
Now it’s your turn to enjoy measurable results…check out my classes (press above) for:
- Remedial and Intervention for READING (ALL LEVELS: EMERGENT-ADVANCED)
- Grade Readiness
- Math, Including Applied Word Problems
- Listening Skills & Working Memory
- Spelling & Sight Words
- Expressive & Receptive Language
- Handwriting Including Cursive
- Gifted Class Vocabulary & Comprehension
- Including Content Literacy, Text Analysis, & Reading In Research
Are YOU Ready To Enjoy An Affordable, Reading, Writing, & Speaking Holistic Intervention For Your Student/Child?
Tricia Cook’s Online Classes & One-On-One Intervention:
Will Open The Door to Learning Uniquenesses
What is neruopedagogy? Neuropedagogy as a scientific discipline: interdisciplinary description of the theoretical basis for the development of an educational research field of the mind, brain, and body; Basically, it is when science and education meet, and whose scientific aims are to learn how to stimulate new zones of the brain and create connections.MY Elbert Enrichment Classes merges neuroscience, education, and psychology including (w)holism including a hybrid of Montessori and Orton-Gilligham methods.
My ELBERT: Remembering Calm & Listening Skills (Independent work)
- Understanding Dyslexia and Other Learning Differences
- Learning Management Techniques & Classroom Management
- ECE Children’s Literature Read Aloud
- Family Attachment & Parenting with Language and Literacy
- ABC’s including Autonomy & Attunement
- Breathing & Calming Exercises and Activities
- Journaling & Poetry
My ELBERT: Helping Those with a Neurodifference Enjoy Learning Again
- Career & College Readiness Including ACT/SAT (15 plus-adult)
- Study Skills/Test Taking Strategies (such as Mind Mapping)
- School & Grade Level Readiness Including Pre-K
- Bible Literacy (Children & Adults)
- Identity & Building Character with Language and Literacy
- Positive Guidance/Discipline with Language and Literacy
All Other Information on MY ELBERT HERE
Book Now: email@example.com
The tutoring intervention, group classes and enrichment will help your child with reading, writing, and speaking. As well as, they gain confidence and be inspired which includes classes on Creative Writing, Reading, Spelling, and Math along with My Elbert Classes. I help you and/or your child discover their own learning uniquenesses, gifts, and how to use their gifts and strengths. Those with a neurodifference, often have intuitive and insightful, well-developed social awareness and emotions while possessing a lexicon of words to help with the synonymous “why’s of dyslexia”. We also have deep and holistic, list-form thinking, problem-solving, and building/constructing abilities, computer skills, and gaming strategies. We seek our own endeavors of creative, imaginative, visual, artistic, and visionary skills while taking on inventing and innovating pursuits. Lastly, we may excel at thinking of “outside the box” solutions, seeing a problem from many sides, and spatial relationships along with the ability to think in 3 dimensions. Lastly, I prepare students with unique learning and neurodifferences to connect to the world with enrichment, intervention, and tutoring! The online tutoring includes one-on-one intervention. The small group online classes include enrichment as well as intervention. Note: the small-group classes are 6 or fewer students.
Learning That Appeals To The “Whole Person”… See MY Elbert Coaching Model (looking for consultants, coaches, and tutors for My Elbert): Learn More here: https://lnkd.in/dw7-9cV
‘m offering courses again on Teachable! That’s right, now you too can enjoy your thriving student/child, even if you don’t have specialized training in the learning uniqueness of Dyslexic Students/Children: https://linktr.ee/tcooktutor
Thanks, Tricia Cook, M. Ed., RSP, AOG