We train and coach families, educators in schools, museums, organizations, independent contractors, tutors, and other teaching staff and institutions of higher education personnel, to use student-centered facilitation methods to create a visually-empowering team inclusive of neuropedalogical discussions, reflective activities, goal and intention setting, self-awareness and directed neuroplasticity.
Also, by our intensive professional development programs, we provide individuals with the tools to become skilled facilitators of complex conversations, fostering strategic relationships, flexible thinking skills, and the conceptualization and implementation of collaborative initiatives.
Our accessible online curricula supports of critical thinking, visual literacy (arts), communication (reading, writing, & speaking), and collaboration skills including but not limited to: curriculum planning, literacy intervention, visual-arts instruction, classroom management, character development, and community outreach programs. REVIEWS OF MY ELBERT
MY ELBERT is unlike any other program you have tried before. That’s because I am not your typical educator. This is an alternative education model that Now it’s your turn to enjoy measurable results…
- Provides the science-based solution to reach the core of diverse cerebral learning based on individual assessments, that eliminates failure once they are equipped at this level.
- Develops connection, trust, and love by instilling curiosity, autonomy, and attunement in our students.
- Activate healthy brain circuits for calming and neuroplasticity under times of stress, such as reading.
- A sure-fire way to conquer phonics and alternative approaches to comprehensive reading and literacy for developing identity.
- Increase their focus and attention as well as processing speed and memory; then, increase their Body & Breath Work.
- You’ll benefit from enrichment tools you can use to help with at-home learning and classroom management.
- Plus, equanimity= mental calmness, composure, and evenness of temper, especially in a difficult situation.
I know this sounds like bold claims, but I have perfected these strategies with students ages 18 months to 81 years old since 2004. Here’s what you can begin enjoying with MY ELBERT Subscriptions right away:
Starter Level (3 months)
- 3 hours initial training on quick screen and PA Awareness Is Fun, additional TA
- training (recommended for approx. 5-10 eligible students, needs to be ages 4-6).
Intermediate Level (6 months)
- 5 hours initial training on Elbert Evaluation Level I and Choose Two Intervention (below), additional TA training ( recommended for approx. 10-15 eligible students,
- Level 1 Elbert Evaluation).
Mastery Level (9 months)
- 10 hours initial training on Elbert Evaluation Level I and Choose Three Interventions (below), additional TA training ( recommended for approx. 15-30 eligible students,
- Level 1 Elbert Evaluation).
Complete Elbert (12 months)
- 15 hours initial training Complete Elbert Evaluation and Choose Four Interventions (below), additional TA training (recommended for approx. 30 plus eligible students,
- Complete Elbert evaluation).
- Reading & Literacy:
Emergent/Beginning (Intervention Classes #1-2)
- Emergent-Advanced Phonics Instruction & Reading Strategies
- Phonological Awareness, Listening & Working Memory
- Fine-motor Development, including Block versus Cursive Handwriting
- Spelling & Sight Words Independent Book
- Also, Environmental Print & Early Writing (app.writer)
Intermediate/Advanced (Intervention Classes #3-5)
- Vocabulary/Morphology Including Word Matrices & Diagramming
- Also, Handwriting Including Cursive
- Creative Writing, Including Poetry
- Comprehension, Including Text Analysis & Reading In Research (Inquiry Based
- Also, Phonological Awareness, Expressive & Receptive Language (#6)
- D.A.R.E Math Including Applied Word Problems (#7)
- Reading In Research: Critical Thinking Skills including mind maps, 4 F’s. & 3 R’s
- Lesson Plan (#8)
- Evaluative English Including Diagramming (#9)
…and much, much more! MY ELBERT gives you the tools you need for home and classroom instruction to encourage leadership and self love!
My program has been pretty awesome the way it was, but in response to overwhelming requests from Administrators, Program Managers & Parents around the world…
…seriously, around the World!
I am excited to introduce you to my latest opportunity to partner with this pilot program in Atlantic City Public Schools in partnership with fellow Dyslexic Success Story and 20-Year Educator, Linda Coyle.
Linda Coyle survived trauma, shame, & negative feelings brought on by undiagnosed Dyslexia. Her son gave her the gift with his diagnosis, which ignited her passion and purpose to meet the needs of her son and Special Ed students.
Perhaps, it was when her son said, “…this is where students go, whose needs are not being met yet.” When asked if his needs were being met, he said, “yes”.
This translated into a life purpose to work on retraining her unique brain. She went on to complete advanced education, which formally equipped her to serve in the public sector from a place of empathy & compassion – her assigned students with learning uniqueness.
She has found success with utilizing a multi-sensory approach to reading and writing, small group instruction, mindfulness, and awareness activities from her yoga certification.
In celebration of the growth of Tricia Cook and MY ELBERT, she has partnered with Tricia to introduce this program to the Public School System with the goal to help increase the self-esteem and outcomes of students, otherwise overlooked.
The bottom line here is you are getting a great deal. All of this is done and compiled to address the entire child, inquiry-based learning design, certain to skyrocket your benchmarks, end of year reports, & cause your ACTUAL outcomes to reflect that you have truly met the individual needs of your child/student.
I’m confident once you have experienced, just the assessment alone, you’ll never go back to the old way.
For individual pricing for coaching, consulting and scheduling, please click the link and transfer the risk from you and place it squarely on our shoulders. Are YOU Ready To Enjoy An Affordable, Reading, Writing, & Speaking Holistic Intervention For Your Student/Child?
All Other Information on MY ELBERT HERE
Learning That Appeals To The “Whole” Person (children to adults)…See MY Elbert Coaching Model (looking for consultants, coaches, and tutors for My Elbert): Learn More here: https://lnkd.in/dw7-9cV
#education #mentalhealth #student #elbert
Sign up for our amazing Dyslexia Help freebie bundle and get exclusive access to interviews, videos, articles, sample graphics, and the quiz.
Alternatively, just enter your email address to receive email notifications if you want to be notified of special offers and release dates.
Read more about How I wrote Nurture Their Nature on Medium.
So fill out the form here to schedule your consultation today!